ALL CLASSES ARE FREE!
The group covers important &timely topics, providing attendees with both education and support.
Topics covered include but are not limited to:
- Recognizing early signs of burnout
- How to use family meetings to evaluate your situation
- How to deal with a loved ones resistance of care
- How to recognize early signs of dementia
- Caregiver-Life balance
- Dealing with feelings such as anger, guilt, resentment, etc.
- Preparing for the loss of a loved one
Confirm your attendance by calling (805) 525-1333.
Wednesdays: 5:30pm – 7:00pm
Fridays: 12:00 – 1:00pm
All classes are held at our Santa Paula center located at 217 N 10th St, Santa Paula Ca, 93060.
Our non-profit organization relies on your support!
Donations: PO Box 365, Santa Paula CA, 93061